Our Services

Bonded Titles

Why Apply For A Bonded Title?

  • You have lost the title and are unable to obtain a replacement
  • You purchased a vehicle but never received the Title
  • You have a defective Title
  • You purchased a vehicle without a Title

How it Works:

  • Call or email with the year, make and vehicle identification number for a quote.
  • you will recieve the necessary forms to complete by either mail, fax or email.
  • Send us a copy of your Bill of Sale or any documents you received from the seller along with the fee quoted.
  • After you receive the bond and documents from me take them to your county tax office to file Within 30 days

Lost Titles

If you have lost your Texas Title for your car, truck, motorcycle, motor home, trailer or watercraft Texas Auto Title Service provides fast guaranteed service for replacing lost car titles.

If you need to replace a title, you will need the following documents:

  • Identification from the registered owner
  • Signed application for lost title
  • A release of lien *if applicable

Title Transfers

Please contact us if you need assistance with a title transfer.

  • Automobiles
  • Motor Homes
  • Trucks
  • Motorcycles
  • Buses
  • Watercraft
  • Trailers (over 4000 lbs gross)
  • Travel Trailers

The Bonded Title procedure can be confusing and frustrating but we have streamlined the process. I accept checks and money orders. Credit cards are accepted with an additional 3.5% charge. Make checks payable to Auto Title Services. It can take 4-5 days to file the documents with the state and obtain your bond. After you receive the bond and documents from you may take them to your county tax office to file Within 30 clays. You will need to pay sales tax, at that time. After filing, you will receive your title within a few Weeks from Austin.